Presidency University is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
A Karnataka state private university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
Approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Presidency University is awarded as the best emerging university in South India.
Established under the Presidency Group of Institutions.
The Presidency Group of Institutions also runs the Presidency college, Bangalore.
The university campus is situated on the outskirts of Bangalore city, 10 KM far from Yelahanka Town.
It is well equipped with state-of-the-art Infrastructure, library, hostel, sports, laboratories & transportation facilities.
School of Engineering, Presidency University offers B.Tech & M.Tech courses in various specializations.
UG & PG courses admission is Presidency is done through entrance exams or management quota seats.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Blockchain Technology
- Data Science
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Information Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Building & Construction Technology
- Embedded System & VLSI
- Product Design & Development